501 Hyde Park
Doylestown, PA 18902
Monday 8am – 5pm
Tuesday 7am – 7pm
Wednesday 7am – 8pm
Thursday 7 am- 8pm
Friday 7am – 5pm
*Saturday (3rd Saturday of the Month) 1pm
*Saturday hours and dates are subject to change. If you do not have a scheduled appointment already, please call our office before coming in to confirm we are open.
Our Doylestown Location
Proudly offering the best eye care services in the Doylestown area. Make sure to visit our Doylestown offices for the area’s leading treatment from our premier group of eye doctors. Our ophthalmologists not only give you the proper eye care but also offer you the most cutting-edge technology available today. Our Doylestown eye doctors offer you services that include everything from general eye care exams to the more advanced procedures, including cataract surgery and corneal transplants.
Doylestown Location Eye Care Services
- Cataract Surgery – Cataracts are a gradual blurring of the lens which will impair your vision. Our team of premier cataract surgeons makes sure to correctly diagnose and treat your cataract condition. Cataracts can be different for each patient. If you suspect you may need a cataract evaluation, schedule an appointment with our offices today!
- Glaucoma – Early detection of glaucoma is important for maintaining your vision in the future. Matossian Eye has glaucoma specialists that will help you maintain your vision as well as prevent future damage to your optic nerve.
- LASIK – LASIK is a laser vision correction procedure that offers you relief from nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. We utilize the latest technology as well as a leading team of LASIK surgeons to ensure you get the most effective outcome.
- Dry Eye Treatments – Not only can dry eyes feel very uncomfortable, but they can also impact the quality of your vision over time. It is important for your eyes to stay properly lubricated so they can remain healthy throughout the years. If you suspect you may have dry eye symptoms, call our Doylestown offices today!
- Cornea Treatment – Any impact to the corneal layer of your eye can result in corneal scarring and an overall lower quality of vision. Conditions such as keratoconus can have a huge impact on your vision. We make sure to properly diagnose and give you the best eye care service that will directly impact your eye health.
- General Eye Care Services – Even though we offer the region’s most technologically advanced surgical procedures, our services don’t stop there. We also offer comprehensive eye exams, presbyopia correction, and advanced retinal care. We have the team of eye doctors to make sure you get the proper treatment.