Ilya Rozenbaum, M.D.
Cataract Surgeon & Glaucoma Specialist
Ilya Rozenbaum, M.D. is an Ophthalmologist, Cataract Surgeon & Glaucoma Specialist at Matossian Eye Associates in Pennington & Hamilton NJ and Doylestown in Bucks County, PA. Dr. Rozenbaum received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine and completed a residency in Ophthalmology at New York Eye & Ear Infirmary (NYEEI) followed by a fellowship in glaucoma at NYEEI as well.
In addition to caring for patients regular eye health and vision needs, Dr. Rozenbaum specializes in routine as well as complex cataract surgery and the medical, laser and surgical treatment of glaucoma. He has a special interest in cataract surgery and the use of advanced intraocular lens implants, including toric lens implants to correct astigmatism and multifocal lenses to help cataract surgery patients reduce their dependence on eyeglasses, bifocals or reading glasses after cataract surgery. As a glaucoma specialist, Dr. Rozenbaum utilizes the latest technologies currently available including laser treatments and minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS) as well as traditional glaucoma surgery to reduce eye pressure and preserve vision.
Laser Treatment for Glaucoma, Micro Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS), Durysta Implants for Glaucoma, Advanced Technology Implants for Cataract Surgery and Treatment of Dry Eye Disease.
- Capital Health in Hopewell, NJ
- Doylestown Hospital in Bucks County, PA
- Surgery Center of Bucks County in Warminster, PA, an ambulatory surgery center affiliated with the Wills Eye Hospital Network.
- Tri County Surgery Center, Southampton, PA
Dr. Rozenbaum is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO), a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), American Glaucoma Society (AGS), American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) and the Pan-American Society of Ophthalmology.
Honors & Awards
- Paul Kayser International Scholarship Award
- Louis J. Girard Award for Excellence in Research in Ophthalmology
- New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology Clinical Research Award
- ASCRS Foundation Research Grant Award
- Davidson Distinguished Scholars Award
- University Honors Best Projects Award
- Sigma Alpha Omicron Microbiology Honor Society
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- David Goff Memorial Scholarship
- Senior Summer Scholars Fellowship Award
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society Scholarship
- National Dean’s List
The following reviews are based on verified patient experiences collected by Ratings.MD. The ratings and comments are submitted by patients after their visit and reflect their own views and opinions.