Tristan Barrueco, O.D.
Optometrist & Contact Lens Specialist
Tristan Barrueco, O.D. is a Primary Care Optometrist & Contact Lens Specialist at Matossian Eye Associates in Pennington & Hamilton NJ and Doylestown in Bucks County, PA. Dr. Barrueco earned his Doctorate in Optometry at SUNY-College of Optometry followed by a residency in Primary care & Contact Lenses at VAMC-Salt Lake City & University of Utah-Moran Eye Center. At Matossian Eye Associates, Dr. Barrueco sees patients for all aspects of primary eye care including routine eye exams for eyeglasses and contact lenses, evaluation and management of chronic and acute eye diseases, including dry eye, eye allergies, diabetic retinopathy (DR), macular degeneration (AMD) and glaucoma, pre and post operative surgical management of cataracts & lens implants as well as fitting of routine and specialty contact lenses including scleral contact lenses and contact lenses for corneal disease.
Comprehensive Primary Eye Care and Contact Lenses including Scleral Contact Lenses & Contact Lenses for Corneal Disease
Dr. Barrueco is a member of the American Optometric Associations (AOA) and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (F.A.A.O.).
Honors & Awards
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
- Beta Sigma Kappa Honor Society
- Gold Key International Optometric Honor Society
- Vision Monday Best in Class 2018
- Women in Optometry Top Graduates 2018
- Columbia Class of 1936 Award for Academic & Clinical Achievement in Ocular Disease
- Class of 1991 Pace Setter Award for Excellence in Primary Care
- SUNY Chancellor’s Award for Student Excellence
- Gregory Hess Scholarship
- VSP/AAO Foundation Practice Excellent Scholarship
- NBEO Certificate of Commendation
- Scott Tasker Folsom Scholarship
- Schnurmacher Merit Scholarship
- Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- Charles and Janet Forbes Entrepreneurial Competition, Second Place
The following reviews are based on verified patient experiences collected by Ratings.MD. The ratings and comments are submitted by patients after their visit and reflect their own views and opinions.